THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

måndag, november 23, 2009

Winter depression


It's so dark everywere, it makes me gray. I feel so small and fragile in the wind, like I would so easely blow away with it. The sky is concealed behind the heavy clouds and I miss the warm sun shining on my face. Still I want to feel the fresh air and the leafs flying around my feet.

Music, don't leave me. I need you those cold days to light up my day. You are my light in the dark keeping me from falling apart, because I'm always so close, so close to give up. But at least now I've got something. Something to hold on to, to grasp with my frozen hands until they finaly thaw in the sunshine again.

Why do I feel this depresion? This winter depresion, oh this winter depresion, that keeps clouding up my mind.

Bring me home again, bring me home to the laughter, the sunshine and the dancing people. Bring me back to my little blue house in the small town where I grew up. The town with children playing on the streets. With birds wisteling in the trees on the meadows full of flowers bursting with pollen. The smell of honey in the air, a heavy sweetness, but then, a fresh wind of newly cut grass.

Where are you sweet childhood? Where are you sweet lullaby? You who used to sing me to sleep, kiss me goodnight when the sun went down over the mountaintops.

Why did we go separate paths in the end?

0 kommentarer: