THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

måndag, november 23, 2009

Goals


I've been feeling a little bit like I'm falling out of wicca. Time is so short these cold winter days and that easely causes stress and headace. Maybe now's the time to go back to my wicca studies? I could really need a realaxing spell on me right now... But I have my other studies as well, and I'm feeling like I'm a little after where I should be all the time.

Hmm... I wonder why we all have to stress like this, through the whole life. We are running down into our graves and don't even have time to smell the roses on the way. Is this really the right way to live? I don't know, it feels like I'm jumping from road to road. I want a direction, I want only ONE road, one path to go. I need a goal...


I'm tired of all these things I do, all these things I never finish, I want a goal, a real goal. I wanna find my passion, something I really fel like is MY thing.


I need it NOW.

0 kommentarer: