THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

tisdag, november 24, 2009

No Wicca this time :P

Today I had my developement talk. I had my teacher who's swedish so we spoke swedish all the time, which was a release. I was acctually supriced by my "grades". Ofcourse we don't get GRADES-grades this early but the teachers had made notes of how we worked so far. And most of them said I did great! I mean, I did what? I haven't even done my homework yet! I don't know, I'm a little confused right now. Maybe they were just trying to be nice now in the beginning of high school. So we won't give up already.
After the developement talk I got some working energy, like always after a developement talk. But, as always, the energy goes away quite fast.

And then there is a lot of negative energy around me too.
I hate her so much! She gives me this negative energy still, even though I changed from her school! Will I never get rid of that devil? Because that's what she is to me. The devil. An evil, over maked bitch who acts like a drama queen, so cute and nice. And then when she turns around her green snake eyes are shooting flames of hate. Flames from hell I would say. How can one person destroy ones life? Well, go ahead ask her!

Wow, it's incredible.
Me and my friends were going to this party and now SHE wants to come too. I said HELL NO! But ofcourse some of my friends are friends with her too and they keep telling me to just talk to her. Oh my fucking god, OVER MY DEAD BODY! OH NO! THAT AINT HAPPENING! NEVER NEVER NEVER! They really don't see how much pain she have caused me... Will this never end?
I guess maybe if they rather go with her I'm skipping the party. I mean they have to choose, me or her, in this case at least, because I don't care who the hell they are friends with, just DON'T make ME have to meet that fucker again! But at the same time, I don't want HER to stop me from doing something...
I HATE HER!
:@

0 kommentarer: